Now the looooong holiday season begins:
- day of independence (Nov 3)
- flag day (Nov 4)
- Colon day (Nov 5)
- Grito en la villas de Los Santos (Nov 10)
- Independence day from Spain (Nov 28)
- Mother's day (Dec 8)
- Christmas/New Year's Eve (Dec)
- Martyr's day (Jan 9)
- Carnival (Mar 14-18)
- Easter (April 3-6).
Sunwing flights from Toronto have become a weekly routine at Playa Blanca's airport now.
The planes are well booked and from November 14, another Sunwing flight will arrive from Montreal.
VivaColombia offers flights from Bogota and Medellin into Panama Pacifico, which is located on the Westside of the Panama Canal.
This shortens the trip to the coast by almost an hour.
Certainly more flights from South America will have Playa Blanca as destination soon.
This airpport goes by several names:
- it is located near Rio Hato, has been named MPRH in the past
- it's officially named Aeropuerto Internacional Capitan Scarlett Martinez now (MPSM in aeronautical documents)
- the tourism industry names it after the area: Playa Blanca Airport.
It is minutes only away from the beaches and resorts of Royal Decameron, Playa Blanca Resort, Riu Playa Blanca, Wyndham Grand, Buenaventura with the JW Marriott.
To Coronado, the most established center of the central Pacific beaches, it's 35 km only on the Interamericana.
Between Punta Chame and Buenaventura, there are almost 30 beach projects alive or under construction.
Time to get invested in fractional ownership on Panama's beaches, to enjoy the gain in value and 8 weeks to stay per year in your own oceanview property under the sun.